Handicopped Handicopped

Feeling old

This animation made me feel old. Actually, the fact that people thought this was "random" and nonsensical made me feel old.

It's called "RoboCop" people -- look it up. This is a parody of it. Thank you.

Hillside Settlement Hillside Settlement

...

A great attention to detail has been paid throughout. I especially like the true-to-life depiction of the horse.

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Yeah!

Yeah! F&*k Newgrounds!

Colo Ball 2 Colo Ball 2

"Press enter for next level" - LIES!

It would be great if you didn't have to keep switching between the mouse and the keyboard. Also the music, while catchy, sounds like a low-quality ringtone.

riongames responds:

Thank you for your feedback.

I have tested the Enter and it works for me and others, can you tell me what browser/flash player do you use?

Concerned Joe Concerned Joe

Great little platformer

This is a great little puzzle platformer. A perfect way to waste an afternoon. :-)

However, I found a few bugs. They weren't show-stoppers, but they did come up upon my first play through.

Bug 1: If you die on the grass, the game freezes.
Bug 2: I don't remember the level number, but the one with the spiral after the main level, if you push the block left across the gap, then push the one above down onto it, the one above will fall into the other block and they will occupy the same space.

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

Die

I thought the point of most games was to AVOID dying. Where's the "STOP MOPING AND MOVE ON" button? And how do you jump on the Goomba?